Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml

  • Vegan
EUR 23.45

€23.45

Payment will be taken every month. months.

Frequently Bought Together

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
This item
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
€23.45
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml + Weleda Nipple Balm 25g

Total Price: €33.40

Add both to basket
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
This item
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
€23.45
Add both to basket

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml

  • Vegan
EUR 23.45

€23.45

Payment will be taken every month. months.

FREE DELIVERY OVER €50

Quantity

( 0 item is in your basket items are in your basket )

 

In stock

Delivery & Returns

Express delivery available on orders placed before 3pm. Applies to most Irish addresses, restrictions apply, no deliveries take place on Bank Holidays.
Further delivery information can be found here.
More Info »

If I'm not completely happy with my item?

Please see our returns policy.

Save 20% Use Code: LOVE

Save 20% across selected! Discount has been applied to the RRP. Offer valid for a limited time only.
SHOP NOW
Save 20% Use Code: LOVE
Save 20% across selected! Discount has been applied to the RRP. Offer valid for a limited time only.
SHOP NOW

Live Chat

Average connection time 25 secs

Average connection time 25 secs

Order by 3pm for Express Delivery

Frequently Bought Together

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
This item
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
€23.45
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml + Weleda Nipple Balm 25g

Total Price: €33.40

Add both to basket
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
This item
Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil 100ml
€23.45
Add both to basket

Customer Reviews

Overall Rating : 4.68 / 5 (22 Reviews)
  • 15 5 star reviews
  • 7 4 star reviews
  • 0 3 star reviews
  • 0 2 star reviews
  • 0 1 star reviews
See all reviews
 

Top Customer Reviews

Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.

Pregnancy oil

I’ve been using this for a ninth now and in my third trimester, seems to be doing the job and haven’t got any stretch marks on my bump yet 

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Good for pregnancy

Together with BioOil that one was part of my daily routine during both pregnancies.  I read it’s like 90% genetics if you’re gonna get stretch marks at pregnancy or not but wanted to take control of the remaining 10%☺️ My second baby was bigger than the first one so I ended up with a few marks but the oil helped to minimise their appearance. + smalls good; + safe at pregnancy; - a bit greasy but bearable.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Oil for stretch marks

I’m currently 7 months pregnant and hoping to not gain anymore stretch marks through this pregnancy, this is a oil that goes on really well and doesn’t leave you sticky or greasy. 

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

great oil

Used it during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks. Very nice smell and skin is so soft

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

So far so good!

36 weeks and no stretch marks so far!! Would recommend to any lady, smells lovely and absorbs quickly!

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (1) No (0)
Report this review

Great results

I used this with my third pregnancy as I hadn’t got any stretch marks and was concerned that I would get many with it being my third pregnancy. I am so pleased that I found this oil, I used this the whole way through pregnancy and for three months after and I didn’t gain a single stretch mark. This is definitely well worth the money. 

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Nice product

It has a very pleasant, gentle fragrance and the skin feels nourished.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Weleda oil

Perfect smell, I use it every day, no strech marks so far :)

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil (100ml)

The Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil is an excellent oil. This is my second pregnancy and as my belly gets bigger, it's nice to use for a gentle massage/rub before bedtime as well as early mornings before work.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (0) No (0)
Report this review

Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil

This Weleda Stretch Mark Massage Oil is the perfect product for pregnant and nursing, is suitable not only for the tummy, but for breasts and hips also. During the first 9 months of pregnancy, I've not had a single stretch! By using as recommended, I think, the body returns to its original state after birth.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes (1) No (0)
Report this review

Other customers bought: