Colour treated hair tends to need a little more TLC. To keeping your colour vibrant and ensure your hair is healthy and suitably nourished, your choice of product is very important when caring for coloured hair.
In addition to using hydrating conditioners and colour-reviving treatments, selecting the best shampoo for coloured hair is vital step in any haircare routine for dyed hair. Where many shampoos can strip the colour from your hair or leave your locks dry and unmanageable, shampoos specially formulated to take care of colour-treated hair work to revive your colour add a gorgeous luminosity to your hair when cleansing.
Which are the best shampoos for coloured hair?
- Bumble and bumble Color Minded Shampoo
- Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo
- Aveda Colour Conserve Shampoo
- L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Silver Shampoo
- Paul Mitchell Color Protect Shampoo Duo
- Redken Colour Extend Magnetics Shampoo
- System Professional Colour Save Shampoo
- Pureology Hydrate Colour Care Shampoo
- Color WOW Color Security Shampoo
- TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo
To help you find the perfect product for your hair, we have curated an edit of 10 of the best shampoos for coloured hair to keep your colour bright and your hair in beautiful condition.