The Ordinary is a cult skincare brand, which has grown from strength to strength since its conception. Owned by DECIEM, it's a brand with thousand-long waiting lists, multiple beauty awards and reems of praise from beauty bloggers and editors across the globe.
With super high-quality formulations, yet affordable price points for every product, The Ordinary is a skincare brand with both science and nature at its heart. Using the best ingredients combined with impeccable knowledge, research and technology, has led them to become one of the most-talked about skincare brands in recent years, and the trend isn't set to slow down.
Like all of the brands under DECIEM, none of the products from The Ordinary are tested on animals, making them both cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians.
Which are the best The Ordinary products?
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydration Support Formula
- The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Argan Oil
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
- The Ordinary "Buffet" + Copper Peptides
- The Ordinary Ascorbic Acid 8& + Alpha Arbutin
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% High Strength Vitamin and Mineral Blemish Formula
- The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone Primer
- The Ordinary Serum Foundation
10 of the best Ordinary products for 2020
Main blog image credit to @deciem Instagram.